Pipo Max M1 reboot loop to flash screen

SpartanWP

Apr 11, 2011
Hi there,

I have a Pipo Max M1 that reboots up to the flash screen in a continiuos loop. I can not get past the flash screen to change settings etc. My PC does not see it because it only boots up to flash screen. I tried to get it into developer mode by holding both volume buttons and home button when starting up, but that just shows Android on it side with exclamation mark.

How do I get out the reboot loop please???

SpartanWP

Feb 26, 2013
Hi there,

I have a Pipo Max M1 that reboots up to the flash screen in a continiuos loop. I can not get past the flash screen to change settings etc. My PC does not see it because it only boots up to flash screen. I tried to get it into developer mode by holding both volume buttons and home button when starting up, but that just shows Android on it side with exclamation mark.

SpartanWP

there is a batchtool which will probably help you solve this issue by reflashing while turned off..please check pm!

Last edited:

ataris005

Apr 28, 2013
Hi there,

SpartanWP

i got same problem with you.. guys please help... can't use my pipo and i don't know how to fix this.. im newbie here..hope someone will help me on my problem...