Playing Movies

kimbaleen

Apr 6, 2012
hi I am new at this android thing and tablet I bought a Acer 500 and my son put movies on a memory stick for me and I cannot seem to get them to play what programme do I need to play them any help I receive will be greatly appreciated
please help me

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
as probbiethe1 said, you should figure out the movies format at first, by installing some media players ( like mobo player, qq player, rock player etc ) most movies can be played well, but, some complex formats like mkv, m2ts, avi, mov etc, may still have playback issues, in this situation, you have to convert them

V.gratts

Mar 27, 2017
Hello, I am having the same kind of issue with my new Simban Presto tablet (Android tablet). I have tried VLC player, MX player and another All Format video player by InShot. I need help..! :(

Speaking of which, how to do you fill an SD Card without having to format it everytime you insert it into the tablet slot? I am trying to also transfer some files via the USB but it takes forever. It's faster if I use my SD card adapter. Any thoughts? :confused:

Thanks a bunch