Please Advise me!!!!!

WebRanger

Dec 14, 2012
Sorry to post this here but i have no clue on what to do or where to post, can someone please tell me on which website or forum that i can post warnings to warn consumers on a website. the website is Android Sale - Buy Android Phones, Android Tablets at Low Price

On Aug 29th 2012 i decided to buy a tablet and i wanted to save some money so I did a search on Google and found this site Android Sale - Buy Android Phones, Android Tablets at Low Price i was a little nervous since the site is in china and never heard of it but i did decide to take a chance (big mistake). so I bought a

Eken A90 Advanced - 9.7 Inch IPS Screen 1.2GHz Dual Camera Android Tablet (8GB) for around $169.00 i paid for it with my Visa card. i then got a email confirming my order and then got a tracking number that i can only track from Hong Kong to the U.S postal service. I got the tablet around 15 days later and was really happy with the device, around 7 days later the battery was drained to 0% when i plugged in the charger it would not charge or restart. so i contacted the tech support from the website. they told me to ship it back and i did that for additional $45.00USD. then i sent the person who was handling the whole deal an email with tracking number. he told me that they would reimburse me for the shipping,when he received the tablet he sent me an email saying that they have it. then he sent me another email saying that it will be shipped right now. well 10, 15 20 25 days and still no tablet when i would send him an email asking that i don't have the tablet yet, he told me please be patient well a couple more days the same answer, well it is now December 14 and still no tablet and now no return emails from him also and they didn't provide a tracking number. I know that I am out of the money and will never see the tablet, but i would like to find a website or forum that i can warn people about this website and what they do, i have over 20 emails from them that i can provide as proof. the bad thing is i wanted the tablet so i can use it when i have more surgeries, I'm a Disabled Veteran who will be in and out of the Veterans Hospital for sugeries and I didn't want to be bored while in the hospital. I guess I learned my lesson the hard way and should have stuck with an American company and pay the extra cost. So can anyone tell me on what to do. thank you and happy holidays

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Your only option is to file a fraud claim with your credit card. I only use PayPal myself they seem to always rule in paying customers favor.