Please Help Arnova Tablet 7fG3

jodie87kian12

Oct 18, 2012
Hi, please can someone help me, I bought my tablet second hand and i went on personal data in security, and did the factory data reset, thinking it would just delete the stuff from the previous owner, it deleted all the apps, the app market, and the white shopping bag. I have tried to go on google pay (signed in) and it says i need to access the white shopping bag to get apps, so i went on settings, in my devices, and it says that there are no devices associated with this account, please will some one help me .. its useless to me with no apps, if any one would like to talk me though it (if it is a simple problem) Please could you ring me, I dont mind ringing back... 07568 xxx 504 xxx 250 thanks, jodie xx

D

Dawnstar

Hello Jodie

First before you sign in on google play you need to Register with them, A factory reset is not always the best idea to delete data, there are many apps you can download that can do this the easy way.

If you Wifi is not turn on you need to Go into Setting on your Tablet then at the top you will see Wifi touch it to turn on then enter your wireless key code Done.;)

bargepole

Oct 27, 2012
Hi, please can someone help me, I bought my tablet second hand and i went on personal data in security, and did the factory data reset, thinking it would just delete the stuff from the previous owner, it deleted all the apps, the app market, and the white shopping bag. I have tried to go on google pay (signed in) and it says i need to access the white shopping bag to get apps, so i went on settings, in my devices, and it says that there are no devices associated with this account, please will some one help me .. its useless to me with no apps, if any one would like to talk me though it (if it is a simple problem) Please could you ring me, I dont mind ringing back... 07568 xxx 504 xxx 250 thanks, jodie xx

Hi Jodie, Google Play was not on the Arnova 7fg3 when it was new, whoever you bought the archos from probably installed it, doing the factory reset means you've taken it back it its original software ie without Google Play. Please go to the link below and follow instructions to re-install Play.

Google Play and Apps on the Arnova 7 G3 and Hyundai A7 | ARCTABLET NEWS

Hope this helps.

bargepole

Oct 27, 2012
A factory reset on this Tablet has removed google play from the device. See my reply to jodie's other post for how to re-install google play