please help blank screen problem

kai666

Jan 17, 2011
i recently purchased a tablet with Rockchip 2808a 600MHz CPU and Google Android 2.01 Operating System for my son i switched it off then back on ikeep getting the android loading sequence then screen goes blank.some one told me it could be the brightness turned to high. then some one has says i have to reinstall firmware.as it doesnt register on my computer.where can i get the firmware ,how do i do it ,and could sum one please point me in the right direction as its his birthday on friday and i think i screwed it up .im totally computer illiterate and need some help

kai666

Jan 17, 2011
the pad will not register on the computer .i need to restore the hole thing but cant find the firmware anyone point me in the right direction.as i know hes gonna want to take this skool. ive travelled the net .

kai666

Jan 17, 2011
$padc.jpgthis is the pad off the site.all i did was turn it off.turned it back on iget the logo loading then blackscreen ,its doin my fruit in . i know you have to put the firm ware to the sd card/tf but can i find the bugger any points or sites would really be appreciated.looks like its gonna be a coffee cup coaster. im now a great fan of tablets yeah headache ones

Last edited:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I didn't quite follow through with your post, but I don't actually know exactly what you have. The firmware does not flash directly from SD. There is a Windows based tool to directly access the nand. Your best option would have been to try to wipe the data via ADB or by trying to enter recovery mode and wiping data (if it exists).

Try asking the site for firmware.