Please help decide if I should get this..

w1nnig

May 12, 2012
Hello,

I am wondering if I should get this tablet or not.. what do you think? All i need it for is watching movies, browsing, and donwload apps and regular day to day usage.

Specifications
HOT Points
The Mate A10 configured a 10.2 inch screen with 1024x600 resolution. With Android 4.0.3 ICS Smart operating system, Cortex A8 chip combine with strong Mali400 GPU. The Mate A10 has a capacitive touch screen, supporting multi touch which is more sensitive. What's more, it has a front camera, WIFI, USB and HDMI 1080P full HD decoding that insure consumers a nice experience with it.
Processor
CPU Boxchip A10 Cortex 1.2GHz, Cortex A8 + GPU: Open GL
RAM
512MB RAM DDR3
Flash Memory
8GB
Expansion Memory
Support up to 32GB Micro SD memory card
Operating System
Android 4.0.3 ICS
Market
Support Google Android Market Pre-installed
Languages
Muti-language: Deutsch / Spanish / French/ Italiano / English / Chinese and More
Screen
10.2 inch 5 points touch, 1024 X 600 pixels
Screen Operation
5 point touch, Capacitive screen
Camera
1.3 MegaPixels
Video
1080p AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV
Audio
MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
Audio Output
3.5mm Stereo Interface
Peripherals Support
USB port, HDMI
Wireless
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
3G
Support external 3G dongle
Bluetooth
No
G-Sensor
Yes
Battery
5200 MAh
Color
Black
Size & weight
273 x 170 x 12mm, 720g
Package Content
Charger, USB Cable, Ear phone, Manual

My major issues with this is that its not 1gb of Ram, no camera in the front and single core? but does that REALLY matter? it seems a new model so it might be already fast.. but let me know please.. thanks

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hello,

I am wondering if I should get this tablet or not.. what do you think? All i need it for is watching movies, browsing, and donwload apps and regular day to day usage.

Specifications
HOT PointsThe Mate A10 configured a 10.2 inch screen with 1024x600 resolution. With Android 4.0.3 ICS Smart operating system, Cortex A8 chip combine with strong Mali400 GPU. The Mate A10 has a capacitive touch screen, supporting multi touch which is more sensitive. What's more, it has a front camera, WIFI, USB and HDMI 1080P full HD decoding that insure consumers a nice experience with it.
ProcessorCPU Boxchip A10 Cortex 1.2GHz, Cortex A8 + GPU: Open GL
RAM512MB RAM DDR3
Flash Memory8GB
Expansion MemorySupport up to 32GB Micro SD memory card
Operating SystemAndroid 4.0.3 ICS
MarketSupport Google Android Market Pre-installed
LanguagesMuti-language: Deutsch / Spanish / French/ Italiano / English / Chinese and More
Screen10.2 inch 5 points touch, 1024 X 600 pixels
Screen Operation5 point touch, Capacitive screen
Camera1.3 MegaPixels
SkypeSupport Skype video calls
Video1080p AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV
AudioMP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
Audio Output3.5mm Stereo Interface
Peripherals SupportUSB port, HDMI
WirelessWiFi 802.11 b/g/n
3GSupport external 3G dongle
BluetoothNo
G-SensorYes
Battery5200 MAh
ColorBlack
Size & weight273 x 170 x 12mm, 720g
Package ContentCharger, USB Cable, Ear phone, Manual

My major issues with this is that its not 1gb of Ram, no camera in the front and single core? but does that REALLY matter? it seems a new model so it might be already fast.. but let me know please.. thanks

Hi w1nnig, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora comes with 1GB RAM and 2M pixel front webcam, better choice for you :)

w1nnig

May 12, 2012
This is a promotion.. Apparently it cost 400. But can get it for 150? Is it worth it?
Plus it's 10.1 and what I want

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
If its whar you want then its up to you. Just be wary about where you buy from, if its a reputable seller like redtabletpc.com & the other supporting vendors on this foruum you should be fine but some sellers are unscrupulous. Research the sellers, look for customer reviews or scare stories before you go ahead. If all sounds ok then you should be fine. There are some good tablets out there at bargain prices if you know where to shop. But you can also end up being let down on delivery delays , dodgy oem products & at worse, losing your money with nothing to show for it. In my opinion a reputable dealer is worth far more than a cople of pounds or dolars saved. But its your choice.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet