Please help me fix my mid android 2.3.3 tablet!

duan25

Feb 28, 2012
I just received & started using my MID tablet last Jan. 07, 2012. Installed some useful market and non-market apps, customized its theme, wallpapers, widgets, etc. and loaded its SD card with photos, videos, music and some PDF files.
After a month, I modified its AVG antivirus settings, restarted my device to see if the settings I've changed work but when it started up, its Available user space suddenly became 0.00B in the Storage settings.
It also automatically unmounted its micro SD card and when I inserted the card back to the device "memory device safe to remove" appeared. I tried to mount it back many times but the same notification kept on appearing.
I connected it (through USB) to a Windows XP & 7 PC to find out what's wrong but both computers didn't detect my device. I can turn on the Wi-Fi but it won't scan any source and after a few seconds it just automatically turns off.
It doesn't have Restore on its Privacy settings so I tried the Format local and Factory data reset but it just turned my tablet back to its original settings and didn't solve any of the problems.
My tablet won't accept any external devices, any Windows PC can't detect it and its wireless doesn't work. Does the real problem lie on the software or on the hardware of my device? Your response will be highly appreciated.

About device
Model number: M009F
Android version: 2.3.3
Kernel version: 2.6.35.7
Build number: GRI40

mikegual

Feb 28, 2012
hello i joined because i have a problem with my tablet its a android mid 2.3 i go to WiFi settings and click turn on WiFi wait a few sec then click manage WiFi access points [i have internet] but says cannot find internet and then turns off plz help

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
try to do this, turn off your tablet then insert your memory card then power it on. then if you want you can format your memory card first before inserting it to your tablet. just use a card reader and then connect it to pc and format it. about your device not detected by pc try to install pda.net or sdk.

borntobewiold

Mar 9, 2012
try to upgrade or downgrade your pad
they say in the other websita that upgrading or downgrading your device also wipe the user space...
try it

cyran

Mar 10, 2012
If you have a wireless router, you have to give it access by adding the mac address of the MID. It may be blocked.

tyutyu

Mar 10, 2012
i join because i have the same problem
if anyone have an idea how to fix this problem... plss help us

Last edited:

ebenedetti

Apr 7, 2012
I cannot flash the new software on EKEN website EKEN Tablet PC,Car DVR Support Download Center since the USB connection is not recognize.
Same sw is installed in the tablet (see below). I used the tool IUW as described in the website, but I have no connection via USB cable at all.Please, help !

About device

tyutyu

Mar 10, 2012
I cannot flash the new software on EKEN website EKEN Tablet PC,Car DVR Support Download Center since the USB connection is not recognize.
Same sw is installed in the tablet (see below). I used the tool IUW as described in the website, but I have no connection via USB cable at all.Please, help !

About device
install 1st the otg driver(a file were you unzip the infotmic) then press the menu botton then power on...then tha box will turn to green

Last edited:

ebenedetti

Apr 7, 2012
install 1st the otg driver(a file were you unzip the infotmic) then press the menu botton then power on...then tha box will turn to green

I need to know if the sw in the EKEN directory is newer than this
or not:
mine is 2.3.3, there is 2.3 only....let me know........
About device

tyutyu

Mar 10, 2012
I need to know if the sw in the EKEN directory is newer than this
or not:
mine is 2.3.3, there is 2.3 only....let me know........
About device
they the same model

maryann41

Jun 18, 2012
Android 2.3.3 MID Tablet PC 8 inch Touchscreen
my android will not boot up the light come on that all.
i think i need to reset or something please help me. the store i brought it for is pigpony .com and his site android back up is down and they are not help me.
so if you know of any way i can find my android back up files online please, please let me know.

cfrantzol

Sep 5, 2012
I have exacly the same problem with exacly and all the symptoms described. Have not yet found a solution but seems as a software problem to me. If only we find a way to flash, maybe it would be fixed.

bingbrion0428

Sep 5, 2012
my Android MID Tablet Touchscreen will not boot up.
please help... anybody know of any way i can fix it, please let me know.