Please help Newbie! Android Mid Tablet

hev75

Mar 27, 2012
Hi i just bought a Mid tablet off ebay thought it would do for ebay, Facebook and Just quick searches on google,

I have got it conected to wifi (full signal), but it is very very slow and takes about 1/2 hour to load Hotmail via a google search

Also when i click on app store its says there is no internet conection,

I don't really know where to start not sure if it needs updating or what?

I am not to bad with the basic of computers but have never had a tablet before and thought it would be easy to work, all i am doing at the min is using my computer to look for help and getting wound up with it :-(

Help please

I have managed to find out some details about it if it helps anyone

Model Number - Generic

Firmware Version - Android 5.0

Kernel Version - 2.6.29 - 00236 -g4f8dbbb-Dirty (am a bit worried afetr reading that that i have bought a duff??)

Build Number - wmt 2.1.2

anybody tell me where to find a instruction manal would also be great!!!

Thank you in advance for any help

Heather

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Are you sure its android 5? I didn't even think that was out yet. It may be your problem. Other than that check for non stock roms or updates. I've only just got android 4.03 & some apps are not compatible but you should get online easy enough. Try force closing all apps not in use and see if this helps. Ps. Not google or system apps, just games, email etc.

J

jimbo7630

@userbe1155 - Android 5 kinda threw me as well, since that is supposedly going to be Jelly Bean!! Whenever it is released to the unwashed masses!