PLEASE HELP! Technical Support needed for 7" Android Star Media Tablet!!!!!

Momma_Stoldt

Jan 18, 2013
My son received an Android STAR Media Tablet for a Christmas present. It is fully charged and he's only been on it a couple of times...:confused: It is constantly repeating the "loading" page and will not bring up a home page, display of apps (which must have come with it, because we've not purchased or added anything to it). Can someone please tell me how to fix this? There was a chunk of money put on something that will not work :( Please help this momma to get her son's item working properly! I'm not a huge technical genius... but you can walk me through anything!!! Thanks in advance for your help! Has this happened to anyone else??? It was purchased from Kohls.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
My son received an Android STAR Media Tablet for a Christmas present. It is fully charged and he's only been on it a couple of times...:confused: It is constantly repeating the "loading" page and will not bring up a home page, display of apps (which must have come with it, because we've not purchased or added anything to it). Can someone please tell me how to fix this? There was a chunk of money put on something that will not work :( Please help this momma to get her son's item working properly! I'm not a huge technical genius... but you can walk me through anything!!! Thanks in advance for your help! Has this happened to anyone else??? It was purchased from Kohls.

Welcome to the forum

I suspect that the problem may not be with the tablet but with the connection to your router. It's a common problem. So common I have a thread dedicated to fixes for WiFi connections. Find it in my signature below.