Please Help with Ramos W19

athlon24

Jun 28, 2012
I am trying to find a way to install Google Play to my Ramos W19 then I stumbled with the firmware from this post: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...irmware-07-6-google-play-root-permission.html

I downloaded the firmware and I put it in my SD card. Long pressed power button and Vol+. then it just said, "upgrading please wait" for a very short time. Then that's it. I can't turn on my device anymore. Please help. I think I bricked the device. What are my options to restore my device?

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Darkrickpr

May 26, 2011
I am trying to find a way to install Google Play to my Ramos W19 then I stumbled with the firmware from this post: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...irmware-07-6-google-play-root-permission.html

I downloaded the firmware and I put it in my SD card. Long pressed power button and Vol+. then it just said, "upgrading please wait" for a very short time. Then that's it. I can't turn on my device anymore. Please help. I think I bricked the device. What are my options to restore my device?

:(:(:(:(:(:(

does the battery was charged complete before you started the flashing ?

athlon24

Jun 28, 2012
and now the one who gave the link mentioned that it is not for ramos w19 so, in short, I used wrong firmware for my device that's why it is dead. What can I do?

hazard_puppet

Jul 1, 2012
and now the one who gave the link mentioned that it is not for ramos w19 so, in short, I used wrong firmware for my device that's why it is dead. What can I do?
try to installl the correct version of firmware for your ramos w19, i have found one website which u could download the firmware, its here : Ramos Evolution Android 4.0 Tablet PC Download

p/s: i dont own this device nor i will own it, im doing this because my sister will buy this device in the future, hope it will helps u!

boydgeo

Aug 12, 2012
i need help on my ramos w19v2.0.. Try to update using W19V20_ICSw19refv20.20120703.rar but after updated, switch off and when swtiching ON these tab cannot be switch on.. when i plugged in the charge also there is no battery charging indicator.. I email to Ramos support they said that i can reinstall the software for this tab using computer but i do not how to do or what software i needed. I try to plugged in usb on computer but cannot detect this tab.. please help me.. Thanks very much..

betamic

Dec 4, 2012
i need help on my ramos w19v2.0.. Try to update using W19V20_ICSw19refv20.20120703.rar but after updated, switch off and when swtiching ON these tab cannot be switch on.. when i plugged in the charge also there is no battery charging indicator.. I email to Ramos support they said that i can reinstall the software for this tab using computer but i do not how to do or what software i needed. I try to plugged in usb on computer but cannot detect this tab.. please help me.. Thanks very much..

Hi, I have the same problem, could you fix it???

greetings.