Please HELP!!

aero

Nov 23, 2010
Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me i recently purchased an apad of ebay for my daughter for xmas. When it arrived i plugged it into charge a few hours later went back to turn it on and it started to boot came up with a little penguin in the corner then went to a black screen that just has android written on it, i have tried resetting it but it still does the same thing, can anyone tell me how to fix this please any help would be grateful
Cheers 10.2 Google Android 2.1 version Tablet WIFI CPU 1.06ghz , these are the dtails for it #aucsearchbutton{ width: auto; overflow: visible; padding: 0 6px; background: #c0c0c0; border-style: outset; border-width: 2px; vertical-align: middle; }#aucsearchbutton:hover { cursor: pointer;}#aucsearchbutton:active { border-style: inset;}

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
So i assume it goes no further then the word android after a few minutes. Mind attaching pictures of the unit

lizvette

Nov 23, 2010
I have a similar issue, I turn it on and the little android comes up, then that screen goes black and a little green square stays there. What can I do?

aero

Nov 23, 2010
$420837459_tp.jpg$420837559_tp.jpg$ViewImage.jpg$ViewImage1.jpgTheses are the photos posted on the web site for it looks exactly the same

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
take a look at the site for "zenithink usa" there is a support section. try flashing the rom to the latest version at least 1020.

aero

Nov 23, 2010
Thank you, i know this is prob a lame question but how do i flash the rom?