Please Help

saminjax

May 13, 2012
Hi,

I just bought a new Zenithink ZT280 tablet and I hate it so much so far. I should mention that his is my first tablet. I have been trying to figure out what should be such a simple thing - how to copy a file from an SD card onto my tablet - for over an hour. I just want to copy my music onto it from an SD card. It has no user manual and I can't find one online anywhere. I'm so frustrated!! I am in the stupid file browser app and it won't let me select the file. There is an option to copy, but when I choose it, it says "no file to copy." I cannot for the life of me figure out how to select it. This is the first thing I have tried to do on this stupid thing and I am ready to scream. Please advise. Thanks very much.

Sam

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sam, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Zenithink ZT280 C91 & C91 Upgrade section for you, where the people familiar with your tablet are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that music copied. Good luck!

benadlam

May 6, 2012
First, go on zenithink website and make sure you have the latest software installed.

Then..... Try astro file manager

pdimo29

May 18, 2012
Hi,

I just bought a new Zenithink ZT280 tablet and I hate it so much so far. I should mention that his is my first tablet. I have been trying to figure out what should be such a simple thing - how to copy a file from an SD card onto my tablet - for over an hour. I just want to copy my music onto it from an SD card. It has no user manual and I can't find one online anywhere. I'm so frustrated!! I am in the stupid file browser app and it won't let me select the file. There is an option to copy, but when I choose it, it says "no file to copy." I cannot for the life of me figure out how to select it. This is the first thing I have tried to do on this stupid thing and I am ready to scream. Please advise. Thanks very much.

Sam

Hi Sam. In file explorer there is an icon that has 2 ticks followed by a period (to the right of the home button). This button puts you in select mode. Choose the file you want to copy and you should see a green tick on the right hand side. This confirms that you have selected a file. Use the button with the pencil in it to copy. Use the back button to navigate to the location you want and paste the file there.