please HELP.... :(

danamarie

Dec 25, 2012
I just got an ematice exp8b internet tablet with android, yesterday for christmas' and I can not figure out how to get skype'. Yahoo messanger, paltalk, or facebook messanger on here.....can someone please help me? Thanks a bunch.....

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Danamarie. You must join Google Play via your wireless connection and a wireless Internet modem. Have you connected to the Internet Yet? As soon as you Join Google Play, You'll get the features available through the Play store and all apps compatible with your tablet can be downloaded. You may also like to get Google Mail and Google+ (Google+ is like Facebook but different) You may need a credit card to access some apps but most are just a few dollars but there are heaps of free ones. Skype, Facebook Messanger, Yahoo Messanger are free. Of course some features of Skype may cost, depends on what your intentions are.
Happy New Year!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi danamarie, congratulations on your new Ematic tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Ematic Tablets forum for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!