please recomend touch screen tablet

georgep63

Jan 19, 2012
i recently bought a toschiba thrive tablet. i returned it. i thought it was the type that i could write on in my own handwriting using a stylus pen. i would like to write on e-mails that i'm sending & other documents. also, i would like to circle and/or mark on web pages that i save and/or print. i would appreciate if anyone would be able to recomend one like this.

thank you,
george

Last edited:

havensed

Oct 18, 2011
i recently bought a toschiba thrive tablet. i returned it. i thought it was the type that i could write on in my own handwriting using a stylus pen. i would like to write on e-mails that i'm sending & other documents. also, i would like to circle and/or mark on web pages that i save and/or print. i would appreciate if anyone would be able to recomend one like this.

thank you,
george

First the tablet isn't the problem, the app is. I use my thrive for school and have no problem.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

georgep63

Jan 19, 2012
If i have the correct app, I will be able to sign my e-mails that I'm composing to send? Won't I need to sign my name then copy and paste it into the body of the e-mail? Which apps would you recomend . I'm new to tablets and don't know very much about them yet.
Thank you.
George

First the tablet isn't the problem, the app is. I use my thrive for school and have no problem.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum