Ployer Momo9 resetting?

Dreedo

Dec 8, 2011
Hi,

I just got a Ployer Momo9 through the post a few minutes ago, I booted it up, but after a few seconds it displayed a Momo logo with '3d' written next to it and some chinese, and it looked like it had restarted or something, anyway it ended up on the start menu again, and after about a minute it did it again, not sure why its doing it. If I'm doing something wrong or if the tablet's software is faulty?

Thanks.

EDIT: If I touch nothing it doesn't seem to crash, I went to the left at the home menu and hit the wi-fi signal button or something and it crashed then, showed a logo for about 5 seconds and then the home menu re-appeared.

EDIT#2: Just crashed when i tried to turn Wi-Fi on in 'settings', don't think the crashes are wi-fi related, it's crashed with the wi-fi turned off before...

EDIT#3: Installed an American firmware replacing the old Chinese one, my Google Play Store has stopped working, but the crashes have stopped and it has more RAM free.

Last edited:

Geek2Tweek

Jun 20, 2012
Hi,

I just got a Ployer Momo9 through the post a few minutes ago, I booted it up, but after a few seconds it displayed a Momo logo with '3d' written next to it and some chinese, and it looked like it had restarted or something, anyway it ended up on the start menu again, and after about a minute it did it again, not sure why its doing it. If I'm doing something wrong or if the tablet's software is faulty?

Thanks.

EDIT: If I touch nothing it doesn't seem to crash, I went to the left at the home menu and hit the wi-fi signal button or something and it crashed then, showed a logo for about 5 seconds and then the home menu re-appeared.

EDIT#2: Just crashed when i tried to turn Wi-Fi on in 'settings', don't think the crashes are wi-fi related, it's crashed with the wi-fi turned off before...

EDIT#3: Installed an American firmware replacing the old Chinese one, my Google Play Store has stopped working, but the crashes have stopped and it has more RAM free.

Which American firmware did you use/ Where did you get it?

MOMO3

Jun 21, 2012
Yeah Dreedo ..I would like to know the American firmware cause I have problems with my MOMO3
Please tell us :)