Pocket legend Doesn't work anyone have any tips need some help :D

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
Hey well i just tryed to install Pocket legend on my Huawei s7 and it gives me that damn to much space error but i have 4-5 apps on my tablet :S i downloaded straight from the site because its not on the market yet and the file is 30Mb (biggy) there seems to be a problem with the huawei installing very large apps , if anyone can help its very much appreciated .

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
ive been searching around on the web and it seem that i need 110+ Mb of space to install because of cache problems has anyone got a method that doesnt involve me putting my tablet in danger .

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
Other than using the method in the development thread to set-up a partition on your SD card and then move do the process to use your SD card for app storage there may not be a way until we are on 2.2.

I was able to do this with no problems, but I would also check out how to reload the firmware on your tablet just in case you run in to issues. If you did something that messed up the firmware you could then just reflash it and it would be like starting the tablet for the first time except the data on your SD card(s) would still be there (in most cases, it always has been for me).

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
Other than using the method in the development thread to set-up a partition on your SD card and then move do the process to use your SD card for app storage there may not be a way until we are on 2.2.

I was able to do this with no problems, but I would also check out how to reload the firmware on your tablet just in case you run in to issues. If you did something that messed up the firmware you could then just reflash it and it would be like starting the tablet for the first time except the data on your SD card(s) would still be there (in most cases, it always has been for me).
So App2SD is the only way ? if so i would rather wait for 2.2 froyo to come available . It is just one app and it's just a bit of fun . But if anyone figures out a different way to do this i would love to have a solution , i tryed taking all apps accept 4 of there with a total storage of 15 mb . and that should technically leave me with 110+ storage theoreticaly . If anyone has got this game on there Huawei S7 please post How and what the performance is :D

Thanks Kev for the help

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
So App2SD is the only way ? if so i would rather wait for 2.2 froyo to come available . It is just one app and it's just a bit of fun . But if anyone figures out a different way to do this i would love to have a solution , i tryed taking all apps accept 4 of there with a total storage of 15 mb . and that should technically leave me with 110+ storage theoreticaly . If anyone has got this game on there Huawei S7 please post How and what the performance is :D

Thanks Kev for the help

I can confirm that it works with the apps2sd modification. I will do a bit of testing over the weekend if you want.

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
hmm thanks alot :D much appreciated . Apps2sd hard to modify, i have some knowledge on Moding but never with tablets and i just got the tablet (my new baby) don't want it hurt :p i'm planning to test out a bit myself :D but if you can would love to find another way to install this app , it seems to be a very big problem with the Cache

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
It is almost better to first test out a ROM recovery. Then you won't be as concerned if you brick the machine, because you have a restore capability.

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
Omg what a fun game! Installed from market, setup account and played for awhile. Works great on my S7.

Sent from my S7 thru space & time

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
If you have done the App2SD mod then you can install this fine from the market. Runs great ! Very fun game.

$screenshot_4.png$screenshot_10.png$screenshot_7.png