Popup Apps, Android or ASUS Questions?

TickledBlue

Oct 10, 2013
Hi All, MeMO 7 HD, loving this thing. Video is a bit jerky compared to a Fire HD, and could probably do with a faster GPU but for $149, it is pretty awesome.

Using the "up" arrow on the bottom left of the screen, it slides up a panel with some apps on it. I have figured out how to add and remove them, but I'd like to add File Manager to that slide up panel.

When I tap the "Add" button it displays a list of floating apps, but no File Manager. Is it possible to add apps to that list so I can move File Manager to the pop up panel?

Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

TickledBlue

Oct 10, 2013
Thanks, I guessed the number that can be added to the panel would be limited, but there is a list of apps that can be selected to add to the panel. That's the list I wanted to add the File Manager to so I could then select it and add it to that pop up panel.

However, I suspect your "app needs to be designed" solves that problem. Obviously the built-in File Manager does not have that functionality.

@Spider:
Yup, there is a File Manager, by ASUS, I guess. I would have added ES3 as one of the first installed apps had there not already been one there. :)

Thanks.