Possible easier way to get google market and apps on your Kyros7015

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Found this app in the Appslib market.. "Arctools" v0.45

AppsLib

it worked on my Archos 101 and says it's "in testing" for rhe Kyros7015

anyone wanna give it a go?...

easy as installing the app selecting "default apps & market" from the drop down hitting "download" then "install"... reboot the device and log into/create google account and market goodness and apps...

Last edited:

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
If I wasn't already set up I'd give it a whirl. But I'm not entirely sure I'd trust something like this.

Daddy always tolded me ain't never trust no one but yerself.

And no, my dad isn't really a hillbilly : )

Sent from my MID7015

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
True.. BUT... if this works for you guys (coby users) then it means being able to install the Google market without going through all the mess u have to now.. you could do it even without root... VERY noob friendly... and the forum wouldn't get bombarded with the frustrating same simple questions..

I'd try it if I still had my Kyros. Took it back because I found an Archos 101 on Craigslist for the same price...

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Seriously... nobody's gonna try this..???

Gurgle can confirm that it works on the Archos line... says on the Appslib page it'll work for you guys too..

Last edited:

Pollydroid

Jan 13, 2011
I guess Coby failed the test. I saw your easy Archos solution on XDA web page yesterday as I tried to find at the applibs download site (no luck). You mean't applibs web site, i assume. Wasn't too hard to find after I web searched it on google. Noting they stated will work for Archos, nothing about Coby. Thanks for the help though we need an easy fix. Maybe xda will find it soon for us newer 7015 1.6a Coby owners. All the moderators work hard on this site trying to get us to an easy solution and I thank them, much.