Premium Seven WiFi Gone Haywire?

Jabberjay

Dec 25, 2011
I just received a Nextbook Premium Seven tablet for christmas and I'm dying to get on the internet. Everything about it works great. The picture is amazing, it's not too sensitive and the battery lasts a while. But I cannot seem to get on to the internet with it! This is what I have been doing:

WIFI> Wi-Fi Settings> Turn on Wi-Fi> Select my Wi-Fi Network> Connect> Wait.....> And then it says Remembered and scans but quickly disables! :mad:

tkmcguire1

Dec 25, 2011
We are at my families house I got one for my sister who has downsyndrome,i tried it my house and it connected fine,but here it keeps saying scanning and disconnected,everyone elses devices are connecting fine.My sister is getting very upset as being mentally handicapped she doesn't understand why it won't work

Bennyhaha

Dec 25, 2011
I am having the exact same problem with two different tablets. Eken M009S Google Android 2.2 7 inch VIA 8650 800MHz Tablet PC and Superpad 745 Flytouch III 7 inch Google Android 2.2 Infotmic iMAPx210 1GHz Tablet PC.
Both will either say disconnected or out of range.

Please help.

barbi717

Dec 26, 2011
Yep, I'm having the same issues with my Coby Kyros mid 7012 and it's very frustrating especially when we have multiple other wireless devices in our household that connects with no issues what so ever!!

finplan

Dec 25, 2011
JabberJay ... check out my post Nextbook Premium 7, connection and speed ... I just posted the fix for the Nextbook Premium 7 internet connection issue. It works great now!