Prepare software package (possible corrupted boot)

redjge

Dec 27, 2010
hi everyone i have tried to update my tablet with this rom:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...rr-mkt-api-tz115f-wmt2-1-1_105-12-9-10-a.html

after this the touch screen does not responded. So i tried flashing with M001 firmware.
it came with the error "Fail! Exit! Maybe the kernel don't support this NAND." then it hang.

i power it down to try to reflash again with original rom but the "Prepare software package"
always shows up and continue to start the old installed ROM.

i powered it down again and removed the sd card. Powered on, but it won't boot. it just indicated that it is powered on with black (blank) screen.

-------

everytime i insert the sd card and power on it always shows "Prepare software package"
and it loads the android OS.

Do you have any idea how can this be fixed?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
format your sd card and then make sure you only try flashing roms that are made for your tablet

ricosan

Dec 31, 2010
how do i reflash my epad ?? what exactly do i need to reflash it? i am very new to this and would really appreciate some higher authority help.

redjge

Dec 27, 2010
hi i recovered my tablet system;

problem is the prepare.bin, wload.bin and u-boot.bin from eken m001 (1.9.1) rom is newer than what i originally have. so i tried to reflash using the newer prepare.bin to reload the older version of wload and u-boot.

thanks!

jtg2011

Jan 8, 2011
Hi redjge, been having same trouble of getting stuck to "Prepare software package." Maybe I also messed up my device by using different ROM's. I need your help on how you did the reflash using a newer prepare.bin? Did you - A.) use the older script folder and overwrite the prepare.bin file? Or - B.) use the newer script folder and overwrite the wload and u-boot?

hi i recovered my tablet system;

problem is the prepare.bin, wload.bin and u-boot.bin from eken m001 (1.9.1) rom is newer than what i originally have. so i tried to reflash using the newer prepare.bin to reload the older version of wload and u-boot.

thanks!