Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080B - good start but then pants

stevebear

Dec 29, 2011
Brand new to this site and tablets in general tho know what they're all about.

Was well chuffed with being given this Multipad at Christmas.
Playing around today thought would get a Micro SD card and insert as can see me making heavy use of it.
Either design flaw, poor construction, quality control or general fault and will admit partly mine to a point, but when inserted into slot as you would with 99% of other devices taking such a card, it looks like the card has ended up between some kind of metal plating and the outer case inside.
Can't get hold of it, and the tablet can't see it so definitely not ended up where it sposed to be.
Tried to email from Prestigio site but online form won't accept the characters I put in when making sure you not a spambot. No number in UK 'cept NI by looks of it. Was bought for me and difficult to get it back to them to sort out returning it.
Really really disappointed to put it mildly that can't even contact the company properly in the first place.
Any suggestions folks?

Vlad910

Aug 1, 2012
The micro SD card should be inserted at the bottom right corner. There is panel that pops open when you push it with your nail where the micro SD card must go
you have to then flip the tablet on its back and insert the card in the same way as shown over the panel. If you have inserted it wrongly the card will not read and quite possibly could be stuck. You may have to take you tablet to the nearest Prestigio Plaza or other shops that can do IT repair on Prestigio products and explain your issue and get it fixed for a fare.