Prestigio MultiPad / PMP5197DULTRA Problem

iz7749

Sep 29, 2012
i have just purchased the prestigio multipad pmp5197dultra i have been pleased with it so far bar this problem ive had since ive bought it. whenever i rotate the tablet something large inside keeps moving around' it could be the battery or the whole insides of the tablet. does anyone else have the problem is is this how its meant to be because no other tablet i have used has done this and is getting really annoying as it seems to be getting looser the more ive been using it. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

arto572

Sep 27, 2012
iz7749 said:
i have just purchased the prestigio multipad pmp5197dultra i have been pleased with it so far bar this problem ive had since ive bought it. whenever i rotate the tablet something large inside keeps moving around' it could be the battery or the whole insides of the tablet. does anyone else have the problem is is this how its meant to be because no other tablet i have used has done this and is getting really annoying as it seems to be getting looser the more ive been using it. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

It's broken. I hope you kept the warranty card. Stop using it before it gets any worse.

tl;dr abandon ship