Pretty Please HELP! Nokia C3 & Acer Iconia A100

kisseznhugz

Aug 22, 2012
Hi...I'm a new user and a beginner in the use of tablets.
Is there any way possible an Acer Iconia A100 tether internet via bluetooth from a Nokia C3? I've scoured the net high and low and can't find a thing! Can someone please explain to me what to do...if it's possible?
NOTE: There's no wifi available where I work, but my phone has an internet data plan. I've already paired my phone and Acer tab and on the tab it says "connected to device for internet access". :confused:

weezyrider

Jul 29, 2011
The Tablet is Android, the C3 is Symbian. You might need to find out how Nokia handles tethering and does your carrier allow it. Symbian had a couple of different ways to work with data. I had a C6. I just checked a couple of Symbian forums. You might have to download Joiku if Ovi Store will allow it.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Hi...I'm a new user and a beginner in the use of tablets.
Is there any way possible an Acer Iconia A100 tether internet via bluetooth from a Nokia C3? I've scoured the net high and low and can't find a thing! Can someone please explain to me what to do...if it's possible?
NOTE: There's no wifi available where I work, but my phone has an internet data plan. I've already paired my phone and Acer tab and on the tab it says "connected to device for internet access". :confused:
Your tablet may be tethered to the phone but can't access the internet.

The phone needs to become an extension of your ISP's network - that is become a wireless router - so you need to provide a dummy internet ISP type setup. This seems similar to the setup I needed to create for my android phone. Query your service provider for the settings - they should know how.

Unfortunately Symbian is a pain in the butt. I dumped my Nokia phone and bought an HTC EVO 3D instead.

Just think back to my N97 mini, I believe there is a hotspot app available but it was not a free service - with some 3rd party. I know that I was not going dare money on that.

Last edited: