problem in my device!!!!!

supermagicoo

Jun 6, 2013

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi supermagicoo, congratulations on your Microdigit tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

supermagicoo

Jun 6, 2013
Hi supermagicoo, congratulations on your Microdigit tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Thank you Spider and i hope anyone can help me with this problem

supermagicoo

Jun 6, 2013
that means there is no hope.please if any one knows how to solve this problem to help me cause my tablet is dead.

Jul 29, 2013
i have Mi crodigit tablet.you may find information about it in that link MICRODIGIT M700GPRIME Tablet (7inch, 3G, Android 4.0, 8 GB, WiFi, Dual Camera) in UAE | Souq

the problem is that i tried to install cmw recovery prog from play store,then the device restarted and stopped on the welcome screen and computer doesnot recognize it via usb cable.now i cannot get to recovery mode and i donnot know what to do with it.anyone could know anything to help!!

Hold down volume plus button and power button.... and it is "microdigit" not "mi crodigit":)

Last edited: