Problem Playing Flash Videos on My Ideos S7 Slim

chaozzs

Nov 14, 2012
Hi there just finished flashing my s7 slim into Jellybean 4.1.2, its great, but i found it cannot play flash videos i installed adobe flash player but it does not support. Is there a way i can play flash videos?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi there just finished flashing my s7 slim into Jellybean 4.1.2, its great, but i found it cannot play flash videos i installed adobe flash player but it does not support. Is there a way i can play flash videos?

Welcome to the forum

Did you install Flash 11.1.x, or earlier, and where did you get the APK? JB does support Flash but some browsers don't. My suggestion is that you try Dolphin Browser or FireFox. both have support for Flash, Chrome for Android does not.

chaozzs

Nov 14, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Did you install Flash 11.1.x, or earlier, and where did you get the APK? JB does support Flash but some browsers don't. My suggestion is that you try Dolphin Browser or FireFox. both have support for Flash, Chrome for Android does not.

Yes i did install adobe flash 11.1.115.27 got it in adobe flash player archives i did try firefox and dolphin downloaded them from Google play and still i cannot play flash videos from the likes of animeseason.com, movie2k.to, and other streaming video sites it says adobe flash player is not supported in my device. thank you for fast response mr. leeshor

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Yes i did install adobe flash 11.1.115.27 got it in adobe flash player archives i did try firefox and dolphin downloaded them from Google play and still i cannot play flash videos from the likes of animeseason.com, movie2k.to, and other streaming video sites it says adobe flash player is not supported in my device. thank you for fast response mr. leeshor

OK, 2 things you need to check in the browser you're using as it sounds like you are on the right track. Make certain in the settings for the browser that it is allowing add-ons and also that it is set to request desktop mode. The locations and names differ between the browsers so you may need to fish around a little. In Firefox there is an add-on called phony that you may need to add.

chaozzs

Nov 14, 2012
OK, 2 things you need to check in the browser you're using as it sounds like you are on the right track. Make certain in the settings for the browser that it is allowing add-ons and also that it is set to request desktop mode. The locations and names differ between the browsers so you may need to fish around a little. In Firefox there is an add-on called phony that you may need to add.

Hi mr leeshor i did set all youve said in firefox i can play flash videos but not stable only got black screen on videos and got sound cracklings and for dolphin browser still cannot play thank you mr leeshor if there are some other fix for my s7 slim android 4.1.2 JB to play flash videos i would be gladly to try it out thank you again.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
2 more suggestion. Go to settings - apps - all and find Flash, tap it and tell it to clear cache and force stop then restart your tab. If that doesn't help try uninstalling Flash and start over.