problem with external sd card ewaygps ew40 for volkswagen golf 6 (tcc8925)

malox2000

Jul 27, 2013
hello i'de buy an ewaygps ew40 for volkswagen golf 6 i had first a lot of problem in android with gps, clock, playstore etc...
The company send me the firmware and i solve a lot of problem but still the problem of external-sd.
i did a video to show the problem so :

- In first step, restoring the external sd-card with instructions of ewaygps site with positive feedback.

- In the second step I try to download blackmart-alpha with android's internet-browser and it give me the usual message refers to the external sd-card (please note that for any downloaded file with the internet-browser or the emails I get always the same error message)
- In third step I try to download the maps of Navfree (regularly downloaded from playstore) but system gives me the same error with sd-card (i have same error with all programs of playstore that requires external sd).

*P.S. i'd root device with root_gapps_signed.zip with positive feedback but i tryed all way to change internal nand with external cause i see that a lot of users bypass the problem in this way but i have negative response. howhever i see that sd card is present with stereo's file manager and in settings ----> storage but when i go in settings ----> application and try to moove apk on sd card system send message :" sd card is full" and i see that the dimention of sd card is 0 kb

how could i do to solve the problem ? please help me cause i can't install sygic or tom tom cause after install system say "sd is not present"

*i give an attachment of my vold and update.zip that company give me

View attachment 11184

http://rapidshare.com/files/1207104132/update.zip

thank u

Last edited by a moderator: