Problem with Wi-Fi connection on new Honeycomb 3.0.1 OS

patharm

Aug 19, 2011
Just purchased an Acer Iconia Tab with Honeycomb 3.0.1v. Attempted to connect to my Linksys home Wi-Fi. When I go into my list of Wi-Fi networks and click to log into my home Wi-Fi network a window comes up with the name of the network, the security address, signal strength and Password. The problem is that once a start typing my passwork the "connect" button grays out and will not work or attempt to make a connection. I am able to click the connect button if I do not type any password on the passwork line.

I have attempted to reset the program and this is not fixing the system. Has anyone had this problem and how can I fix it?

patharm

Aug 19, 2011
Just purchased an Acer Iconia Tab with Honeycomb 3.0.1v. Attempted to connect to my Linksys home Wi-Fi. When I go into my list of Wi-Fi networks and click to log into my home Wi-Fi network a window comes up with the name of the network, the security address, signal strength and Password. The problem is that once a start typing my passwork the "connect" button grays out and will not work or attempt to make a connection. I am able to click the connect button if I do not type any password on the password line.

I have attempted to reset the program and this is not fixing the system. Has anyone had this problem and how can I fix it?