Problems downloading apps

miller84

Dec 25, 2012
I got a Hipstreet Flare tablet model HS-9DTB4-8gb for Christmas and it will not let me download apps, it has 1mobile market but when i try downloading off of it all its says is preparing to download and never starts it also has getjar but the app selection is horrible on it and its so glitchy i cannot download any good apps. Is there another way to download apps for it or is there a way for me to be able to download off of 1mobile market any help would be greatly appreciated.

TameraDiane

Dec 25, 2012
I have to use 1Mobile too, but it worked fine for me when I first used it. Got a couple of games off of it, about 3-5 and some other apps but uninstalled them, but now it wont download anything. I dont know what to do, but I will ask around. Because I really want some new game. Also, it does what it does to you! I also got mine for christmas, and when i got to download an app, it says download fa
iled or preparing to download, and it takes forever. i will leave it there and check in about ten minutes and it still hasnt downloaded. I wish I could fix this!

Last edited: