Problems Registering my new Archos 80 G9

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I can't Register my new Archos 80 G9 250GB Internet Tablet. Tried from the tablet, but keep getting Error Message that my Serial Number is Incorrect.

Called Tech Support and they walked me through the procedure, but still get the same Error Message. They told me that I will NOT be able to Register my tablet!

I would like to take advantage of the Plug-ins, but can't until I register .....

I asked Tech Support about the Plug-ins, but they told me that they don't know what I'm talking about!

Is it possible to still get the Plug-ins .....

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
Called Archos Tech Support today again, and finally there were able to register my tablet for me, after many tries. Strange that I could not register my tablet myself ....

Oh yes, the Tech Support told me that they could not find the Serial Number for my tablet in their computer ... !!! Very strange .... I'm wondering if I received a used/refurbished unit instead of brand new .... I've heard of this happening before.

Oh well, at least I have a 4-yr Extended Warranty, plus the Manufacturer's One Year Warranty, so that's Five Years of Warranty.

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
an android tablet with 250GB storage, oh my gosh....

So far, I haven't met anyone in person who has a tablet or phone with anything close to 250GB of memory!

I'm backing up some of my most important files, mostly family history research, personal and reading files. Great tablet for reading, music, movies, listening to Internet Radio music and news.