Problems with EBELLKING

curlylu

May 11, 2012
I purchased an android tablet from Ebellking in February and it worked fine to start with. About a month ago the the screen went blue and it has not worked since. I cannot find any UK numbers to contact Ebellking. I have emailed them directly and messaged them through the contact us on thire website and had no response to either. I found a facebook page for them so left a message on their wall. They have deleted the post and removed the option for people to comment on the page.

My next point of call will be trading standards but I don't know if anyone else has experience with tese people or any other ideas.

welshlewis

Mar 5, 2012
Someone on another thread has posted an 0871 number. I've had ongoing problems with company since March. Hoping it can be resolved soon, although they want another £30 towards replacement tablet, which on their website is only £6 more plus £15 to return faulty tablet, not sure I want to pay any more out as their customer service has been appalling!

curlylu

May 11, 2012
I can't even get a response, I've had a look at another thread and couldn't see a number posted

Royston12

Jun 19, 2012
Would never purchase anything from this company again, had sparks flying from charger and then tablet was dead, could not get a reply for ages then when I did they did not want to know and tried to blame other things, the product and company are from China and there products are a safety hazzard, reported them to British Electrical Safety Council, there was very little action from ebellking although I explained the severity of the problem and dangers it could have caused, keep clear

yegan

Jun 19, 2012
I just want to purchase android tablet from Ebellking but now cancel due to this info
Thanks for the info

index.jpg

Willa13

Jul 4, 2012
I have purchased 4 tablets from Ebellking and with 1 I had replaced by them and since then no problems and they were very polite and quick to reply BUT, my 4th purchase I bought was for a customer (i run a pc company) who has tried it and doesnt like it (Onda Vi40 Ultimate). Reading the Ebellking website for returns I understand as long as you contact them by email with in 7days of receiving the tablet you can return product and get refund regardless of the reason. I received the 4th tablet on 26th June and I emailed Ebellking on 2nd July (with in 7days of receipt) to advise I require the returns address as I would like a refund as the tablet is not what my customer wants (due to soem things not working correctly), I did not receive any communication from them until the 4th July (today) giving me the address and saying they will replace the tablet. I advised that I dont want another tablet but would like a refund and as of yet again no reply. I have since raised a dispute with Paypal (as payment made through them) so hopefully thi will be resolved so im able to re-emburse my customer. Does this seem the "norm" for them??

Kontiki

Jun 30, 2012
Still looking to buy a couple of tablets so it looks like whatever I get won't be from Bellking. It would be nice if there were a section to recommend or criticize dealers, especially if you are having to deal with a dealer in another country. I'm sure it wouldn't take long before it would show which are the best dealers.
Still wondering about buying one from a UK dealer even if I have to pay a bit more for a lower spec at least I can have a bit of peace of mind.

BallyBee

Jul 6, 2012
Recently bought Eken T01 from Ebellking; the reviews looked okay for what was required and the price. Ebellking also looked trustworthy enough and had the comfort of a UK base. But the tablets all ship from China, and when this one arrived it crashed and rebooted every few minutes so was completely unusable. Wanted to send it back and did not want a replacement at that time as it was for an elderly relative who needs it setting up and lives a long way away so not practical to sort it out when a replacement arrived. Ebellking offered a refund under the 7 day change of mind policy. However, with this you have to pay the postage and you have to send it back to China recorded delivery, so there went £18. If you want a replacement their terms say that they will refund the postage but that just wasn't an option at this time so we were very annoyed at having to pay. Then no-one accepted the delivery and the parcel just sat in the sorting office for a week until we checked up on it. We decided to contact them through the Paypal dispute resolution to instruct them to collect the parcel or arrange for redelivery and sort out the refund. Things moved a bit faster then and the cost of the tablet has been refunded but no goodwill offer on the postage. I definitely think they are an untrustworthy company, the UK office is a misleading comfort, and the return costs are prohibitive so I'd steer clear. If you do use them, check that you are happy with the terms and conditions re refunds/replacements etc and buy through Paypal or a credit card so you have someone to mediate for you if they refuse to respond as they seem to be doing to so many people!

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
YES YES YES, this is normal of Ebellking, but we have come to an agreement and so I'm happy to remove my reviews as part of that agreement.
good luck.

Last edited:

skaffy0

Jul 20, 2012
Hi, I also have had a real issue with this from ebellking. I ordered the new white c92 and when it finally arrived, the box was completely smashed and ripped apart and they had sent me the black model. I had to email four times before i go a response, ( first emailed within 10 minutes of the delivery). I asked for a white model to be sent in exchange as I had originally ordered.They responded,saying this model is only available in black, despite the eight photos of the white model on the website. They added "we know you would understand". I didn't. They advertised the white model falsely, took my order and payment for the model they advertised, knowing that they could only supply the black model. I has ordered in time for my holiday ( wanting to load up with ebooks), and this meant that i would now have to return for a refund. Given the 7 days from delivery deadline, I tried repeatedly to get an assurance that they would cover the return postage, given that this was their error and not mine. None came. They insist on returns with tracking numbers, which is expensive. I made a dispute with paypal and got them to conceed that I could return to the uk delivery hub. This saved me at least 50% of the postage costs to China! But I am still trying to get this refunded too. They simply took order and money under false premises, hoping i'd just accept the black tablet they knowingly sent me instead. I spent the first four days of my holiday in Greece in internet cafes emailing ebellking, to chase my refund. They were awful and tried to dispute the fact they had received it, despite me having a tracked royal mail delivery to their uk offices. It was very stressfull, and i really thought that they wouldn't send my money back. They even questioned the tracking number was correct.

I had bought with a mastercard through paypal to give the maximum protection, and have just heard from paypal that the mastercard is being credited with a refund for just the purchase price. I am still fighting for the postage. It i not a matter of principle.

I have been so disappointed by this experience, that I have registered here and written this review to let other prospective purchasers know what happened to me. I only wish I had found this site before I bought the tablet.

menastar

Aug 24, 2012
Hi All

I concur with Skaffy.

My Android Tablet lasted two months before its demise and after so many emails, photographs showing them the fault, software downloads with illegible Chinese Instructions followed by Skype SMS Messages I got nowhere and was asked to send it back to an English address. They also asked me for a Tracking Number but as the address was nearby it was hand delivered and signed for BIG MISTAKE because they don't like to open their mail unless they know, from the outside, whats in it!!

Goodness knows where this tablet is now but to any one thinking of using this company - DON'T !!

alice2377

Sep 9, 2012
Ebellking is a good supplier,I have received the goods today,good quality and good package,could you send me one more parce,please?I want to take some samples to anothe client. please contact me as soon as possible!

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
Ebellking is a good supplier,I have received the goods today,good quality and good package,could you send me one more parce,please?I want to take some samples to anothe client. please contact me as soon as possible!

Yeah I agree with you .I have bought a tablet pc from Ebellking for two week now.
It s a dual core tablet pc.It runs faster than the single cpu tablet pc .Are you a retailer ?
Do you usually bought tablet from the Ebellking ?I want to buy the other tablet from them .
Is there anything new now ?
Hope can hear new from here

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
Hi All

I concur with Skaffy.

My Android Tablet lasted two months before its demise and after so many emails, photographs showing them the fault, software downloads with illegible Chinese Instructions followed by Skype SMS Messages I got nowhere and was asked to send it back to an English address. They also asked me for a Tracking Number but as the address was nearby it was hand delivered and signed for BIG MISTAKE because they don't like to open their mail unless they know, from the outside, whats in it!!

Goodness knows where this tablet is now but to any one thinking of using this company - DON'T !!

Hi ,guy i also bought a tablet from Ebellking ,But i am lucky that I get a good service .My tablet has some issue last time ,and then i email to Ebellking .
A person called Cathy provide a good service and isuee my issue .I just bought my tablet from Ebellking .And i cant down any apps from the google .
And the it also show the drive is unavailable .Now the issue was solved by their help.Didnt they reply your email .
Maybe your email was missing .And they reply my email prompt.Maybe i am a lucky one.:)
I will recommend my friends to buy tablet from Ebellking again .And i think that they a good supplier .There is no all the customers are satisfied with a company .
I think Ebellking have sold more than 100000 tablets .If it didnt have negative feedback ,That s a strange things