problems with my microphone

kavi

Sep 19, 2013
hi, i got the 10.1 bauhn tablet and when i conect my headsets and make a call i can hear with my headsets but the other person can't hear me. can u pls help me? it's very disturbing, when people are arround i prefer answering the calls with my headsets, like that no one can hear my conversations. pls help!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome aboard

Is you say "connect" I assume you mean plug in, rather than blue tooth. You may want to find a store and test out a headset to see if the one you have isn't faulty or incompatioble. Otherwise I'm not certain why it wouldn't work.

kavi

Sep 19, 2013
i guess i have to get a headsets with a microphone coz all other headsets i have tried doesn't work. doesn't work means i can hear properly but then the internal microphone of the tab is not working.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi kavi, congratulations on your Bauhn tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Bauhn Tablets forum for you, where more people with your tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm thinking you may want to get a headset that has a microphone.

Last edited: