Problems with Zeki TB782B 7" Tablet from Sears - HELP!

calluke

Aug 15, 2012
My dad and I just bought matching Zeki 7" tablets from Sears.com for only $95.00 with free pick-up at store. Well, his tablet won't get past the opening "android" screen, even if we push the reset button. Mine works ok, but the web browsing is PAINFULLY slow. My laptop shows 4 bars, while the tablet shows 1 and takes forever to load. I tried downloading my first app (a free game from amazon) and it never made it through. It gave up after 5 min's.

This is my first tablet so please help if you can. THANKS!

tabkeeper

Jun 18, 2012
My dad and I just bought matching Zeki 7" tablets from Sears.com for only $95.00 with free pick-up at store. Well, his tablet won't get past the opening "android" screen, even if we push the reset button. Mine works ok, but the web browsing is PAINFULLY slow. My laptop shows 4 bars, while the tablet shows 1 and takes forever to load. I tried downloading my first app (a free game from amazon) and it never made it through. It gave up after 5 min's.

This is my first tablet so please help if you can. THANKS!

Go to the below link and get the google market to download the app.

Flash the Android Market Voice search to Zeki TB1082B & TB782B and no need root - xda-developers

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
Another problem might be that your tablet is not connecting to YOUR wireless signal. Both my tablet and my netbook often try to connect to a neighbor 's signal, I just go into Setup and re-select the carrier. I actually have this issue more often on my netbook than on my Zeki.

bobbiejo1985

Feb 14, 2013
i am haveing the same with my tablit i have from day one i got it working good for a bit but now it wont even turn on i cant use it at all what do i do ?? ty