purchasing tablets

gold4tress

Apr 17, 2011
I have 2 questions about purchasing tablets. First, I am looking for a vendor who will sell in quantities of 10 to 20 tablets. I need a very low price point since these will be given away by my client to his clients after a presentation. They need to load a PowerPoint presentation onto the tablet so the tablet needs to be reliable and can be very basic. Price is most important on this one. Second, I would like to purchase 2 tablets(7 inch and a 10 inch) for myself and I am looking for the best(2.3 or 3.0, dual core processor, capacitive screen, 3G, HDMI, etc.. high end in general) tablet available right now for sale from China. I know they just had the show in Shenzen and I need one of you experts to lead me in the right direction. thanks

leannalemon

Apr 6, 2011
This wholesaler holds a great selection of Android Tablets and Windows Tablets from China, and it sources the latest model and best cheap wholesale Android Tablets for resellers.

gold4tress

Apr 17, 2011
Thanks...I was looking for built in 3G. These require the dongle USB...any specific tablet that meets all these specs I listed? I want the best one right now. I saw some videos from the Shenzen show...some had Honeycomb...where can you get these in China now?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Android Tablet Forum