Question about Xperia Tablet Z

spirosk

Jun 6, 2013
Hello everyone.

This is my first post here.
I am going to buy Xperia Tablet Z and i would like to know if that tablet worth its money or not....

Thankz :)

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Welcome to the forum.
There's a thread regarding to this kind of unit. Check it out.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Spirosk, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Sony Xperia Z Tablet forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion. Good luck and enjoy the forum!

spirosk

Jun 6, 2013
ok thanks for moving my threat. I was looking the forum from my mobile i didnt see that there is a threat ^_^.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hello everyone.

This is my first post here.
I am going to buy Xperia Tablet Z and i would like to know if that tablet worth its money or not...

Hi, spirosk.

Welcome to our Forum.

I would like to rank the Xperia Tablet Z as the number one 10-inch device, I really do, but as much as the design and hardware leave me breathless, the thing is too darn expensive.$500 with 16 GB of storage? Come on, Sony, you can do better than that. Aside from the pricing, the Z has two big flaws in my eyes. It packs a 6,000 mAh battery, which I’m afraid is petite, and a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU that has aged fairly well, but, unlike the Tegra 3, has the disadvantage of being followed by two outstanding chips – the S600 and S800.Other than that, the design is flawless, you get water and dust protection, which is really unique, the 1,920 x 1,200 display is mind-blowingly crisp, multitasking is a breeze courtesy of 2 GB RAM and there’s even a high-res 8.1 MP camera slapped on the slate’s back.

Cheers.
Ed