Ramon W10

Ramon2000

Oct 6, 2011
Hi i am from Brazil and here tablets like galaxy tab and ipad are much expensive and i want to buy a china tablet. I have look in dealextreme and found the Ramos W10 by $128.60 and is a good price for me and i wanna know how this tablet runs some heavy games like dead space and they performance.

Last edited:

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Even if the cpu seems not to bad, it has only 256mb of ram - (maybe) this will cause a bad performance^^
Also the lack of a capacitive multitouch-screen will hinder you from playing all that great 3d-games out there...

Ramon2000

Oct 6, 2011
Hmm the miss of a capacitive touch isn't a problem for me if i dont get this table i only gonna can buy a single touch device here and worst hardware like xperia x8 (i know they have a capacitive touch but the models here only have pinch zoom and not help for multitouch games maybe for angry birds) and have more memory than x8 and is very cheaper.About the memory what games can need more memory than 256 mb ? thanks for the welcome message. I have seen play tests of this tablet and games that I want play runs very well like fruit ninja HD angry birds and asphalt, that's enough for me. Ah and a litte question how is the size of the dc cable use to charger it and the battery autonomy.

Last edited: