Ramos W6HD Root and Android Market (google play store) Working Instruction!!!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Ramos W6HD

We already sold a lot of this tablet, and most of the customers are happy with the quality, now the factory release the firmware for android 4.0.3, but it don't support google android market ( or called google play store) but today we will show you a method to make the android market work,and tell you HOW to ROOT this tablet.

Before see the instrctions please, check the photo first:
$1.png$2012-03-12_11-26-51_612.jpg
The Camera is a little sucks.lol, but you can see from the photos, the version is android 4.0.3,and google play store works great;

here is the instructions:
Step 1 : download the Fireware here:
ICS_HatMod_1.3_for_W6HD.7z

Step 2: decompress the file you just download, and copy all of the file to Empty Micro SD Card;

Step 3: power off your w6hd, and insert the micro sd card;

Step 4: press "M" button( menu button) and power on button together, till you see the following photo:
$4.png

when it finish ,your w6hd will reboot,and it will be flashed to the new fireware.

The new fireware come with ROOT and the working android market.

Any questions,please post here, i will try my best to answer all of the quesionts, remember the "time difference" lol

Good Luck to you guys.

lansept29

Mar 12, 2012
thanks for uploading. Anyway I have reset and restore my w6hd but it goes back to chinese language? How can I make it back to english? I checked already the settings but since I do not understand chinese it makes me feel bad. Anyone who can help!!

If I uploaded the firmware uploaded here, will it make it back to english?

lansept29

Mar 12, 2012
I was able to manage it. It is back to English now. Anybody have any idea about the skype video issue? Is there any available fix?

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
After installing this it worked for a couple of hours then it shut off and will not come back on........

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Can't power on anymore? it has full charged ,right? tried to connect with the charger,and power on. we already tested the firmware,it is very steady and everything is good.

After installing this it worked for a couple of hours then it shut off and will not come back on........

TracyK

Mar 20, 2012
I was able to manage it. It is back to English now. Anybody have any idea about the skype video issue? Is there any available fix?

Please tell me how you managed it- I was trying to update my son's and it's all Chinese now. It's his birthday present, so we're both all freaked out... help?

TracyK

Mar 20, 2012
Nevermind- I found Mr Tasselhoff's video on youtube and was able to find the language setting and change it back....

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
good to hear that, could you please link the video? so other guy who has the same problem can use,thanks!
Nevermind- I found Mr Tasselhoff's video on youtube and was able to find the language setting and change it back....

JonnyG23

Feb 19, 2012
Is it just me , or are others nervous about doing this type of update? I downloaded the file and then eventually found another program to unzip it.

I have then wondered about one of the files within the file being zipped as well. Does this need un-zipping too?

Biggest worry is damaging a Tablet that is otherwise working ok, just a real shame about no market.

Should I be worried ?

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Please don't worry, update is very easy,you can see a lot of guys already update successfully,any questions,you can post here,and we mcbub.com will try our best to help you, even it is not purchased from us :)

about your questions:
Step 1 : download the Fireware here:
ICS_HatMod_1.3_for_W6HD.7z

Step 2: decompress the file you just download, and copy all of the file to Empty Micro SD Card;

so you don't need to decompress other file if you already decompress the file you download.

just put all of the file you decompress to the empty micro sd card ( 2gb or 4gb )

Is it just me , or are others nervous about doing this type of update? I downloaded the file and then eventually found another program to unzip it.

I have then wondered about one of the files within the file being zipped as well. Does this need un-zipping too?

Biggest worry is damaging a Tablet that is otherwise working ok, just a real shame about no market.

Should I be worried ?

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
Sorry been working and been busy, It did power back up 4 hrs later and worked for 2 hrs then froze again. I had to press the reset button the last time after 5 hrs of letting it set. I think it might have been a heat issue I guess. Still doing it every now and then and he just lets it set until it comes back on......

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
It's ok, we will be here to answer all of your questions :)
want to know before you use another firmware, is there the same problem?
Sorry been working and been busy, It did power back up 4 hrs later and worked for 2 hrs then froze again. I had to press the reset button the last time after 5 hrs of letting it set. I think it might have been a heat issue I guess. Still doing it every now and then and he just lets it set until it comes back on......