read please cobymid 7022

dust

Oct 28, 2012
hi there i have a coby kyros mid7022 and i would like to be able to connect my tablet to my computer and my computer isnt reading that i have it plugged in i would like to know if there is a driver i can download for it to work im trying to get GTA3 for my tablet its boiled down to were i have to get the extra sd files from my comp if anyone can help me with both my questions i would be really happy i have ben trying to get gta3 for my tablet for about 2 days now and i would like to sleep tonight lol ty

D

Dawnstar

hi there i have a coby kyrUSBmid7022 and i would like to be able to connect my tablet to my computer and my computer isnt reading that i have it plugged in i would like to know if there is a driver i can download for it to work im trying to get GTA3 for my tablet its boiled down to were i have to get the extra sd files from my comp if anyone can help me with both my questions i would be really happy i have ben trying to get gta3 for my tablet for about 2 days now and i would like to sleep tonight lol ty

Hello

Welcome to AT

First turn off your tablet. 1. Then plug in your USB cable to you tablet. 2. Then Connet it to the PC 3. Hold both the power & Vol + buttons to you hear a beep on you computer, 4. Then release both buttons 5. !!Wait!! for the computer to update the driver. 6. Then on your tablet screen an icon USB will show touch it to turn on... Done...

This works with my tablet.

If not then put a mircoSD card in SD adapter then use a media SD reader in your computer USB. Then you might want to format the mircoSD try NTFS or FAT32 up to you! (Then copy over what you want)

!!Make sure your tablet is turned off when you plug in the mircoSD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dawnstar

lol i have tryed that no luck

All of that what i said?

If so you will need to reflash your tablet.

How to Flash
Below are the steps to do flash an Apad ROM.
1. Download firmware and unpack.

2. Copy the folder know as script to your TF card.

3. Power down the device.

4. Slot in the TF Card and power on the device.

5. The screen will start and it show updating the Android OS.

6. Wait until the process complete. It will ask you to remove the TFcard.

7. Remove the TF card and the device will power off automatically.

8. Use your computer to delete the script folder inside the TF card.

9. Power back the Apad. You are done :).

Where to obtain the firmware? Please refer to the manufacturer. Pleaseuse the proper firmware, which if a wrong firmware, it might damage yourdevice.

Try this at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damagethat causing by above step.
But I can't guarantee it work for all Apad.

dust

Oct 28, 2012
i dont have a volume button only homw and menu on the side a home button on the front

dust

Oct 28, 2012
so i found FAST BOOT MODE by holding power and menu and i found FWDN mode by holding power and home button on the still not reconizeing its pluged into my comp =/

dust

Oct 28, 2012
i have ben serching nothing about simple how to on hooking up my tablet to my comp it shouldnt be so hard =.=