Reasonable price good quality android tablet

nigela

May 31, 2013
I dont know if i have been unlucky or not but i have had 2 tablets break on me. I had a ployer momo break due to the power socket breaking. I returned it to the manufacturer in August for it to be repaired under warranty. Still not received it back. As this was my daughters xmas present from 2012 i bought her an onda v972 for xmas 2013 - this has now just broke . Similar thing in that it will no longer charge but the charging point on this machine is a mini usb port. The firm i bought it from appears to have disapeared (they had said that any repairs would be dobe in uk). I think i am going to have to buy yet another tablet for my daughter. Can anyone give me advice on what is a good quality reasonably priced 9.7 or 10 inch tablet and a good firm with quality aftersales uk service to buy from.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

nigela

May 31, 2013
Where would i return it to if it breaks under warranty? I specifically want somewhere that i can send it back to in the uk. With my experience with chinese firms this is very important.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Where would i return it to if it breaks under warranty? I specifically want somewhere that i can send it back to in the uk. With my experience with chinese firms this is very important.

If it breaks you can return it to Spemall to repair it , Spemall provide one year free warranty repair, so you need not have to worry about that !

nigela

May 31, 2013
How much is the postage costs from the uk to yourselves and back? Also my problems with tablets has been the power socket inside the tablet has broken - how reliable is the Ainol in this respect?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
How much is the postage costs from the uk to yourselves and back? Also my problems with tablets has been the power socket inside the tablet has broken - how reliable is the Ainol in this respect?

I can tell you the shipping cost to uk:
1, Expedited Shipping 60% OFF, 3-5 Working Days, US$ 23.60
2,Standard Shipping 60% OFF,12-18 Working Days,US$ 16.28.
And Ainol have high quality and good reviews from our customers,worth to buy .