Rebot

Fernco

Jun 28, 2012
My Lenovo A1 devoted on it's own with no warning or any way of stopping it is there a fix as I am starting to think I need to invest in a new tablet just not a Lenovo

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
My Lenovo A1 devoted on it's own with no warning or any way of stopping it is there a fix as I am starting to think I need to invest in a new tablet just not a Lenovo

Is it rebooting continuously or just randomly. It's possible an app is at fault but doesn't sound, so far, like a reason to replace the tablet.

Fernco

Jun 28, 2012
I really want my Lenovo to work, but between the home buttons not working unless the charger is in and the rebooting this is driving me crazy it will end up being a lost for me if I have to replace it

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Did you buy it new? If it's still under warranty I would see about returning it. If that's not an option, try a factory reset or deleting apps one at a time to see which one eliminates the problem. (It will at least rule out apps as the issue). I've had mine for about 4 months, and it has rebooted on it's own twice in that time, but every Android device I have has done this and the others more than the A1, so in my case I don't think it's necessarily a Lenovo problem.