[Recommand Deal] 8" Android 4.0 Tablet PC iMiTO AM801 Dual Camera Skype Video Chat

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012

8" Android 4.0 Tablet PC iMiTO AM801 Dual Camera Skype Video Chat
Highlights

• OS: Android 4.0.3 ICS CPU: Rockchip RK2918, main frequency 1.2GHz
  • Internal Memory: 512MB DDR2 RAM
  • Storage: Built-in 4GB NAND Fast Flash, expandable with up to an additional 32GB of high-speed MicroSD memory
  • Display: 8-inch, 5-Point Multi-touch HD Capacitive touchscreen, Resolution 800*600 for the sharpest images imaginable
  • Double cameras: Front-facing 1.3MP, rear-facing 2MP for video chat opportunities
  • HDMI: Ultra High Definition1080P output to your external Monitor / Display / Television
  • Full access to tens of thousands of free and paid apps on the Official Google Android Market
  • Support Webcam, Skype Video Chat

Mcbub.com Link

brix79

Feb 17, 2012
After updating I can no longer get wifi to turn on. Any ideas on how to fix

hello,
to solve the problem you have to go into RECOVERY mode and make both the Data Wipe Wipe Cache.

to enter recovery mode:
press HOME + POWER until it emerges a picture of a robot.
At this point press VOLUME + POWER ON to display the menu of recovery!
I remind you that you move with VOL UP and VOL DOWN and select options by pressing POWER.

ReoS

Feb 19, 2012
Thanks for the firmware! I tried to install it but I don't understand the instructions in the txt file and the application RKBatchTool doesn't recognise the device. I even tried to put the image in the "sdcard" folder, but the installation process doesn't recognise the img file. Can you explain to me how to update the tablet? Thanks!

nick0742

Feb 20, 2012
can someone please upload just the instructions or just tell me how to enter upgrade mode. I seem to have accidentally deleted the instructions and I don't want to have to download the whole thing again

garfish

Feb 17, 2012
I just loaded the IMG file to my sd card via a laptop. I put the SD card into the tablet and turned on. A screen came up which said an update is has been found, click install and it worked. No other files or tools were needed. After I had problems with wi fi. I went into recovery mode and selected factory reset. It has been fine since and works well.

Does anyone know how to add a bluetooth dongle so I can link a GPS?

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi

You should install the driver first, and then do the update.

Please insert your tablet with the computer,and choose the driver file by youself, the driver file is in the "ROCKUSB" folder, and after you install the USB DRIVER,then do the update.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
HI

Please check what garfish
said, his way is more easy to update, the IMG file is here
$1.png

Good luck to you.
can someone please upload just the instructions or just tell me how to enter upgrade mode. I seem to have accidentally deleted the instructions and I don't want to have to download the whole thing again