recovery mode

meijel

Feb 20, 2011
Hello
I have been trying to enter the recovery mode to update my software.I have tried all combinations like home + volume - and power button holding it for more than a minute nothing happen.I tried have with the same button but instead of volume - the the volume + but still no luck.I can do a factory reset with the back button + home and power but then i have the 1001 software.I have updated my software to 1480 using the burn tool.
Is there a file that i can use for the burn tool to upgrade to get the 1623 working on my pad.Any help with this would be apreciated.
Greetings Meijel

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
I had a similar problem in the the over the air update did not work, and the recovery menu would not work that was with 1170, I managed to get to 1480 using a bootable SD card instructions were on the XDA forum, I then tried pressing home & power and that took me to the recovery screen, I then went from 1480 to 1568 using a update.zip on the SD card, the same home & power keys still bring up the recovery menu in 1568, so I am assuming it was a problem with 1170. Also I have read that the 1623 update is not all that stable.

buggy65

Oct 26, 2011
:confused::confused:i have a superpad2 that has went into reboot mode. it is asking for a updat.zip sd card my pad didn't come with anything like that can someone help me please?

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
Hold down home and volume minus then hold down the power button . Hold down all three until you get past the GSOD (the green screen of death) and the loading
screen to the recovery screen . Let go the fingers