Reliable Chinese Website to Buy Tablets?

luaymaani

Jan 13, 2012
im planing to buy -novo7 aurora 7" tablet- and i want advice for a reliable Chinese website to buy it from? I live in Turkey

i passed by:
Merimobiles.com 175$ Ainol NOVO Aurora IPS HD screen ICS 4.0 8GB 1GB RAM 1.5GHz CPU HDMI 1080p + Free Hdmi Cable

chinatabletspcs.com 158$
http://www.chinatabletspcs.com/Aino...HD-Camera-Wifi-3G-Flash-Support-3D-games.html

ownta.com 166$ Where to buy cheapest Ainol-NOVO7 Aurora-Tablet-PC, buy cheapest with Ainol NOVO7 Aurora 1080P Tablet PC with Android 4.0 System and Wifi/OTG - 8GB from China Ainol players wholesaler and dropshipper for Ainol NOVO7 Aurora Tablet PC

spemall.com 177$
Ainol Novo7 Aurora Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7.0inch IPS Capacitive Screen 8GB 1.2GHz 1GB RAM - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

b
ut i dont know what sites are reliable to deliver defective free tablet !! and do not scam me!!
i heard lot of bad online experience when buying from china. so i dont want to have the same.
anyone can suggest me a good website to buy from? i cant buy from ebay -long story-

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
im planing to buy -novo7 aurora 7" tablet- and i want advice for a reliable Chinese website to buy it from?

i passed by:
Merimobiles.com 175$ Ainol NOVO Aurora IPS HD screen ICS 4.0 8GB 1GB RAM 1.5GHz CPU HDMI 1080p + Free Hdmi Cable

chinatabletspcs.com 158$
Ainovo Novo7 Aurora Ultra-thin 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC IPS Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner Many Core A10 1GB DDR3 2160P HD Camera Wifi 3G Flash Support 3D games

ownta.com 166$ Where to buy cheapest Ainol-NOVO7 Aurora-Tablet-PC, buy cheapest with Ainol NOVO7 Aurora 1080P Tablet PC with Android 4.0 System and Wifi/OTG - 8GB from China Ainol players wholesaler and dropshipper for Ainol NOVO7 Aurora Tablet PC

spemall.com 177$
Ainol Novo7 Aurora Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7.0inch IPS Capacitive Screen 8GB 1.2GHz 1GB RAM - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

b
ut i dont know what sites are reliable to deliver defective free tablet !! and do not scam me!!
i heard lot of bad online experience when buying from china. so i dont want to have the same.
anyone can suggest me a good website to buy from? i cant buy from ebay -long story-

Hi luaymaani, you can rest assured to buy from us, we offer one-year free wanrranty for our products, Pls feel free to contact us via email or online chat with us if you have any questions, hope you can get what you want!:)
Welcome to SpeMall.com.

Last edited:

luaymaani

Jan 13, 2012
Hi luaymaani, you can rest assured to buy from us, we offer one-year free wanrranty for our products, Pls feel free to contact us via email or online chat with us if you have any questions, hope you can get what you want!:)
Welcome to SpeMall.com.

Do you have an account on facebook for the fans ?