[REQ] App to write on Powerpoint Slides

forrbrown

Jan 12, 2012
Hey Droids,

I'm getting a tablet for university. It's either the Asus Transformer (Prime or not) or the, while I shudder thinking about it, iPad 2. The reason for the iPad is because it has the apps that I want and need. I'm looking for two different types of apps - One that I can take class notes with with a stylus or by typing (I found that supernote did okay for that when I put it in paint mode). I would prefer the app notability that Apple has though.

The second one is an app capable of viewing a powerpoint and making notes with a stylus on the presentation itself.

Does anyone know if there is an app available for this? I've searched and can't find anything yet.
It's a make it or break it situation unforunately...

Thanks.

Forrbrown

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Forrbrown, I certainly wish you luck here but I don't think you're going to find an app that lets you take notes on a powerpoint presentation while you're viewing it. To me, that's kind of like trying to write on a movie while you're watching it. I hope someone proves me wrong for your sake.

dianoguy

Jan 22, 2012
I'm in a similar situation as you, a studnet with a new Prime... I export the powerpoints as PDFs, and use ezPDF Reader (an *awesome* app, IMHO) to make notations on them. If your put more than one slide to a page, you can still easily zoom in on each and make notations. Works great for me!

-Dianoguy

Hey Droids,

I'm getting a tablet for university. It's either the Asus Transformer (Prime or not) or the, while I shudder thinking about it, iPad 2. The reason for the iPad is because it has the apps that I want and need. I'm looking for two different types of apps - One that I can take class notes with with a stylus or by typing (I found that supernote did okay for that when I put it in paint mode). I would prefer the app notability that Apple has though.

The second one is an app capable of viewing a powerpoint and making notes with a stylus on the presentation itself.

Does anyone know if there is an app available for this? I've searched and can't find anything yet.
It's a make it or break it situation unforunately...

Thanks.

Forrbrown