[REQ] Calendar widget with full week view for Android 3.1

Kalifi

Sep 10, 2011
Hi,

I have been trying to find an app/widget to show my Google Calendar on one of my homescreens but I haven't found anything that meets the requirements :)

What I need is:
  • You can choose which calendars to show, preferably independent choices on separate widgets.
  • You can configure it to show a full week (7 days) at the same time. It doesn't really matter if it's stationary monday to sunday or of it follows the current day. But the must requirement is that the days are listed like in this image: http://www.tonytorero.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/google-calendar.jpg
I have already tried: Agenda Widget, Jorte, Quick Agenda, Lenovo Calendar Widget, the stock Google Calendar Widget and some more which I can't even remember anymore :)

Thanks

EDIT: Just to add some litte more specifications. Pure Grid Calendar Widget did the job of viewing the week like Google Calendar does. The only problem is that the app is clearly designed phones in mind so the widget is way too small and no chance of resizing yourself, only predetermined sizes.

Last edited:

Kalifi

Sep 10, 2011
Try Business Calendar. Not free but very good.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Not free and not very good either. It does the job, but doesn't seem very finished. Maybe it is designed for phones :/

Still can't understand why all those widgets have million choices of sizes from 1x1 to 5x5 and not the ability to resize them the way you want like the stock calendar widget has for example. And why does that Business Calendar widget seem blurry? Is it scaled or something?

mattnj81

Aug 23, 2011
Touch Calendar. You can adjust to fill the entire screen.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Tablet Forum

Kalifi

Sep 10, 2011
Touch Calendar. You can adjust to fill the entire screen.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Tablet Forum

Thank you, that program seemed like a nicely finished one.

But the problem is that it didn't even fill the requirements on the first post. The calendar view is just a list of times, nothing like the image I posted as an example.