{REQ} NAVIONICS:Australia & New Zeland HD

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You said ANY apps then specified one. What are the ANY apps, besides that one?

stuee

Nov 2, 2012
Hi leeshor.
I mean i cant access the Android tablet apps on my tablet. It just says unknown device and only allows me access to phone apps as i have a galaxy s3.
I dont really want much for the tablet as its just for my boat but need this software. Ive even tried finding somewhere to pay for it but it always wants to send to device and i cant :(

Is there a android tablet app like blackmart?
Cheers

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I don't know enough about your Flytouch to provide much help, but, I assume you have the Google store app. When you log into the store with your account info does your tablet appear as an available device?

stuee

Nov 2, 2012
ok i opened play in my pad and clicked account, it shows my galaxy s3 phone only.
the details for my pad are

2012 Flytouch 7 10.2" Android 4.0.3
Item Type:Tablet PCTablet Data Capacity:16GBScreen Size:10"Brand Name:Wise/OEMBattery Life:Lithium-ion 5600mAhProcessor Manufacture:AllWinnerTouch Screen Type:Resistance ScreenProcessor Main Frequency:1.5GHzMemory Capacity:1GBFeature:Wifi,GPS,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,CameraOperating System:Android 4.0Display resolution:1024x600Weight:900 gModel Number:Flytouch 7Processor Model:A10Products Status:StockGPS:professional GPS navigation chip(20'' positioning)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The only thing I can suggest is to be certain the accounts on both your phone and tablet are the same. You may want to try deleting the Google account then putting it back in again.

Just came up with another possible solution. http://www.appbrain.com/search?q=navionics

Last edited:

stuee

Nov 2, 2012
Hi leesor,
I tried that site but it only shows the standard mobile version, i want the HD tablet version.
Ive tried many of things now,
Created a new gmail account on the pad.
Tried the market norestrictions noupdate from xda and it still will not show the hd version.
Im pulling my hair out, i jsut want this dam app.
I originally wanted to pay for it, install, titanium backup the ap, then request the refund in 15 mins,,,
or pay full and leave at that in the worse case scenario.

How can i get this???
Cheers
Stu

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Jump over to the Sylvania Tablets area and there is a Google Apps thread to show how to do it. Also, you can download it to your phone and it will be in the temp files.