Request for help on Viewsonic VB100a Pro tablet

Mar 30, 2013
Hi,

Can any body advise how to improve touch sensitivity on this tablet?

Thanks in advance for help!
Cheers!

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I'm not certain I have seen any question like that for the vTab so I'm not sure there would be a solution short of using a micro fiber cloth to give it a good wipedown.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new Viewsonic tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Viewsonic Tablets section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck

namrik

Jul 11, 2013
1....i just bought a viewsonic vb100a pro tablet and i cant find a recovery for my tablet in the net so i inistall a recovery(4ext recovery for desire s) for another deavice on it and after reboot when i try too go too my new recovery my tablet don't go too recovery and it makes my tablet just turn on(like normall time) question is how i can give back my orginal recover or how i can a recovery too my device
2....my internal memory is offline and when i restart my tablet all off my program is lost (like when you reset your tablet ) idon't now how i can make it fix
please hellpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppme please please
if you can help me please send me a masage
my yahooid :[email protected]
im sorry becouse of Tumbling grammar and Tumbling spelling ..............i need too work on my english a lot