Reset instructions for MID Android 2.2 needed!

GetSet

Oct 20, 2011
Just 8 months after I bought my tablet, it stopped working. The Android logo comes up with this info: Android OS 2.2; Kernel 2.6.32; Build V1.3.1. But then nothing else happens. The screen stays the same until I turn it off. Left it on for over 20 minutes, with no change.
I'd like to try to reset before considering it trashed and have looked online for instructions. No luck.
Anyone have reset instructions for this type tablet? There are 2 tiny holes on the right side, down from the Menu and Volume buttons.
Other info: It will only take Micro SD Cards from 1 to 32GB. Chip: VIA8650 800MHz.
It has a front camera, WiFi, 3G and Ethernet.
System Memory: DDR2 256MB with 2GB onboard storage
Sensor: G-Sensor with Automatic Display Rotation (whatever that means)
Can't get past the initial screen, so I'm stuck.

BOBdotEXE

Oct 21, 2011
Try to reflash the Firmware, if you can find the manufacturer's website, they should have a link.
(or check the website you bought it from)
However you MAY louse all your data...

I've only been using android for 3 days now, so that's all i can suggest.

kitkat9918

Jan 9, 2012
i have the mid android os 2.2 8" inch tablet and it's not working with the reset and i can't find the right firmware for mine it's M007

kitkat9918

Jan 9, 2012
well i found the firmware but can't figure out what all that needs to be put on my sd card to fix my tablet can someone please tell me what all i need to install the firmware to my tablet

kitkat9918

Jan 9, 2012
well now i have been told that my tablets screen will not move from the little green android i've tried resetting it and also redoing the firmware on there too but i can't get anything else to work on my tablet all the sites i've been to say the same thing i don't know if it overheated and messed up the motherboard it turns on but goes to the android only any help would really help out now please