Restore Deleted File

singlekey3214

Aug 23, 2011
hello everyone, i am new to this thread.. hoping someone could help me.

i bought an apad from china running adroid OS 2.2. however, i accidentally deleted a file with .db file extension. since then, my device no longer saves or when it does, it fails to delete files. recorder does not function anymore so does with the video. what should i do... somebody help me please.

jaamgans

Jun 6, 2011
Have you tried rebooting the phone - sometimes that is enough to clear these types of issues.

Failing that have you tried a factory restore, which should put back the file you deleted.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Lisa. Since it's been almost 2 months, I doubt singlekey3214 will be checking this thread for a reply any more. Usually a thread that's been idle for a week or more has been pretty much abandoned. However, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum. It's nice that you're trying to help already.

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
That's because the post you read was phony balony. I removed it so as not to confuse anyone else. Unless your tablet was rooted there is no way to recover deleted files from the internal memory.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I don't feel you actually tried that software to do what was originally requested so I deleted your post. It would not work.