Restoring 2e Recovery

compupane

Feb 2, 2011
I have an ICAN! 10 (rebranded FT2/wowPAD/SuperPad2) with the 2.1.1170 build and was playing around with ROM Manager trying to install ClockworkRecoveryMod by choosing different devices, and now I can't boot into the 2e recovery mode like before. The tablet still work great but I want to flash the 1623 build but can't without that. Anyone know how to easily restore it without building a bootable SD card? Thanks!

ICANfan

Feb 11, 2011
Get support for your new ICAN! Tablet PC here. Fill out the short form and an ICAN! Tablet PC support representative will get back to you with answers to all your ICAN! Android tablet questions.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Download the update.zip for the flytouch2 or wowpad and extract the recovery.img from the zip update and put that file on ur sdcard and root your device (which I'm assuming it is since ur playen with rom manager) download and install terminal and type su. Then type. Flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
Should pause and look normal again then type reboot recovery
Your golden:) always keep the update.zip nearby cuz thatl save ur tablet from anything if ur playen with the software like I am.
Trying to get clockwork or anything installed

compupane

Feb 2, 2011
Download the update.zip for the flytouch2 or wowpad and extract the recovery.img from the zip update and put that file on ur sdcard and root your device (which I'm assuming it is since ur playen with rom manager) download and install terminal and type su. Then type. Flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
Should pause and look normal again then type reboot recovery

Thanks...I ended up figuring that out last week. :)