GPSNo
FlashFlash 11
Android MarketYes
3D GamingYes
Connectivity
To PCvia USB (Mini Type B)
To 3G Donglevia USB OTG
To HD Devicevia HDMI Mini
To External Storagevia USB (Mini Type B)
Power
Battery3700 Mah
Working Time4-5 Hours
Power DeviceAC Adapter
Appearance
ColorBlack/White
Dimensions189.3 x 120.93 x 11.2mm
Net Weight328g
Aditional Info
Ports1 x DC In
1 x Micro SD Card Slot
1 x Earphone Jack
1 x HDMI Mini Slot
1 x Mini USB (Type B)
What's in the box1 x Tablet PC
1 x AC Charger (seperate)
1 x Mini USB Cable (Type B)
1 x OTG Cable (Mini Type B)
1 x User Manual
1 x Earphone

The tablet looks great as well, in stylish white casing and black screen and screen surround. In comparison to the similarly sized and priced Cube U9GT4 the functionality is vastly improved and the tablet stands competitively against most of the 9.7inch tablets we have in stock; with HDMI output, 2.0mp camera and Jelly Bean 4.1.

The box contents also impressed us against the U9GT4; you get everything you would expect, including the USB OTG cable and earphones, as well as a standard AC charger and jack on the tablet.

We also think the relatively small in-built storage isn't a problem as you can easily stick in a 16GB SD. However, the tablet is let down by the lack of Bluetooth, also the one we have in store for testing seems to have a dodgy G-sensor where the home screen can only be viewed vertically. Surely this isn't an intentional modification Ainol have made to operating system? We can't see any advantage and it can be quite annoying.

Still no iPlayer on 4.1 :(

gofran101

Nov 16, 2012
"I am considering to purchase an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, I searched around and I found a better choice - Ployer Momo7.Ployer Momo7, much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, is featured with Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU Quad Core Mali400 GPU, 16GB Nand Flash, Dual Camera, while Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Amlogic8726-MX Dual Core 1.5GHz, but only 8GB Nand Flash, only one front camera. Most importantly, they are in the same price range. Obviously, Ployer Momo7 is a much better choice.

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
"I am considering to purchase an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, I searched around and I found a better choice - Ployer Momo7.Ployer Momo7, much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, is featured with Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU Quad Core Mali400 GPU, 16GB Nand Flash, Dual Camera, while Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Amlogic8726-MX Dual Core 1.5GHz, but only 8GB Nand Flash, only one front camera. Most importantly, they are in the same price range. Obviously, Ployer Momo7 is a much better choice.

I agree, we're selling Momo7 as well - Momo7

We also wrote the review on the forum, check it out, really good value tablet!

saifcuet

Jan 11, 2013
I am considering to purchase an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, I searched around and I found a better choice - Ployer Momo7.Ployer Momo7, much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, is featured with Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU Quad Core Mali400 GPU, 16GB Nand Flash, Dual Camera, while Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Amlogic8726-MX Dual Core 1.5GHz, but only 8GB Nand Flash, only one front camera. Most importantly, they are in the same price range. Obviously, Ployer Momo7 is a much better choice.

Stilian

Feb 25, 2013
I guess this can be considered an upgrade of the Ainol Novo Paladin that I used to have with much better hardware this time.